The Clutter Queen’s Services & Rates
So, you’re considering hiring a professional organizer to help eliminate the clutter and organize your home. Your initial, no-obligation phone consultation, of up to 30 minutes, is absolutely free. Once the scope of the work is determined, we will arrange an in-person appointment to complete the project. With the Queen, you will experience the exhilarating magic of efficient and friendly decluttering and organizing.
Decluttering/organizing costs a little more than housecleaning, but brings permanent change. If you value your peace of mind and your time, it’s a good idea to hire a professional organizer.
The Queen serves clients in Greater Boston. We work every day of the week. Evening appointments are available in selected locations.
Phone Consultation: Free
Decluttering/Organizing: $125/hour (with a 2-hour minimum)
Virtual Decluttering/Organizing: $75/hour
Unpacking: $125/hour (with a 2-hour minimum).
- a phone consultation of up to 30 minutes
- step-by-step assistance from the Queen and her consort (as required)
- encouragement, guidance, and pithy philosophical observations
- more than two decades of experience
- fast, efficient, and friendly service
- takeaway of most donations
- rehoming of most donations, preventing more items in the landfill
- physical labor
- restored peace of mind.
Forms of Payment: Venmo, check, Zelle, cash, major credit cards, PayPal.
Barter: Short on cash, but want to share a skill or object? The Clutter Queen welcomes barter arrangements. Please email for details.
Gift Certificates: Email for details.