Chronic Clutter Package
Eliminate Long-Term Clutter
Is the condition of your home causing conflict with other family members? Are you concerned about tripping or falling in your home? Do you experience isolation because the condition of your home makes it unsuitable for guests or a significant other? The Queen and her team have extensive experience reducing or eliminating chronic clutter — also known as hoarding — and work compassionately with each client. If you are ready to make the call, the Queen is ready to help.
- Step-by-step assistance from the Queen and her team
- All physical labor
- Cost-effective, confidential, and judgment-free services
- Donation takeaway *
- Trash collected and stowed where you want it
- Bonding and insurance
- Green Waste Disposal – rehoming or disposal of your donations in environmentally responsible ways *
- E-waste – your unwanted technology (anything with a circuit board) wiped clean and securely recycled
- Prescription Disposal – your unused prescriptions delivered to a secure lockbox
- Furniture Rehoming – we photograph your items, and write and post listings for up to 2 pieces; additional items can be listed for a fee
- Shredding – up to 25 pounds; more shredding is available for a fee
* Excludes large furniture. Certain items cannot be donated, or are difficult to dispose of in a green manner. We can discuss the specifics with you.
Please contact us so we can discuss your project, and provide an estimate.