Do You Have a Clutter Problem?
- Inability to discard items
- Acquiring unneeded or seemingly useless items
- Keeping stacks of newspapers, magazines or junk mail
- Saving trash or used food containers
- Cluttered living spaces
- Impairment of daily activities
- Trouble making decisions
- Difficulty organizing items
- Forming attachments to possessions rather than people
- Restricting others from touching or borrowing possessions
If you have answered yes to 2 or more of these questions, you may have a clutter problem.
The International OCD Foundation offers self-tests on various aspects of hoarding. Visit their website to take the tests.